Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Goal: Live Like a Normal Person

Or, Live Like a Normal Person Who Eats Healthy, Exercises Regularly, and Doesn't Obsess Over Food or Calories. Long, I know, but let me explain. For a part of the 3.5 years I counted points, then calories, it didn't run my life. It fit in there quite well actually. But once it wore on for a while, and I wasn't as strict with either of the programs, I gained, or didn't lose and I stressed out a lot. Especially when it came to special occasions or other situations involving food. So I finally had enough. I am at a good weight and although I would like to be 10 pounds lighter, I know I need to learn to be comfortable where I am.

So how does a normal person live? Maybe I'm not using normal in the right context, but where my mind is, normal people don't obsess about food and calories. And I want to be a normal person who eats healthy and exercises. I want to eat to live not live to eat. I want to enjoy special occasions, not obsess over food I can and can't eat. I want to be active in some way every day. And so far, I'm doing quite good!

No comments:

Post a Comment